Brief history of Re/max Plus
- David Liniger and his wife Gale are the original founders of the company and helped create the franchises.
- RE/MAX LLC came to Rochester in 1987 with an office in Pittsford.
- In 1998 John Antetomaso was granted his franchise for the Penfield area.
- In 2005, John Antetomaso shared what was RE/MAX Real Estate Associates and combined with Bob Miglioratti, Steve Vaisey, Nunzio Salafia, Sandy Blonsky, Terri Granger, Alan Wood, and Jeff Scofield to make the Partnership and form RE/MAX Plus.
- RE/MAX Plus opened May 1, 2007 with 8 owners, 9 agents, 7 admins, and 1 full-time employee.
- RE/MAX Plus now has 123 agents, 20+ admins, and multiple full-time staff members.
RE/MAX Plus also now has two convenient Rochester area locations.
|2850 W. Ridge Road||2171 Monroe Avenue|
|Greece, NY||Brighton, NY|